Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Heart Sync Basic Training
Healing Broken and Divided Hearts, with Rev. Andrew Miller, LCSW
Topics covered in this conference will include:
- How to identify and work with core personality dynamics related to brain functions
- Pain dynamics (painful memories, ego states, alter personalities)
- Correct protocol for resolving principality assignments
- How to resolve conflicts, false beliefs, and work reconciliation between dynamics
- How to pray for rapid release of pain and trauma
- Daly demonstrations and debriefing with questions and answers
- Wednesday, July 11 - registration begins at 8:00 AM
- Sessions begin each day at 9:00 AM and end about 5:00 PM (with a lunch break)
- Conference will conclude by 5:00 PM on Saturday, July 14
Course meets qualifications for 24 hours of continuing education credit for MFT's and/or LCSW's as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Credits offered by Golden Hills Community Church Counseling Center, PCE #4064.
- Please note ... we have been finding much better rates booking online through Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, etc, than we have been able to negotiate by reserving a block of rooms for the conference.
- Hampton Inn, Pittsburg, CA (10 minutes away) - (925)473-1300 - 1201 California Ave., Pittsburg, CA 94565
- Days Inn, Antioch, CA (10 minutes away) - (925)522-0100 - 1605 Auto Center Dr., Antioch, CA 94509
- Comfort Inn and Suites, Oakley, CA (15 minutes away - (925)755-1222 - 5549 Bridgehead Rd. Oakley, CA 94561
- Hampton Inn, Brentwood, CA (15 minutes away) - (925)513-1299 - 7605 Brentwood Blvd., Brentwood, CA 94513
When & Where
Oak Tree Ministries
Oak Tree Ministries exists to bring the healing and restoring presence of Jesus to our community.
Contact Bill Irwin at (925)759-0965 with questions.